STUDIO AND VIRTUAL CLASSES
|3x INTRO OFFER (valid 1 month) + yoga mat||45€|
|DROP-IN CLASS + yoga mat||23€|
|1 MONTH PASS (1 month unlimited)||135€ / 125€*|
|20x CARD (valid 6 months)||260€ / 250€*|
|10x CARD (valid 3 months)||148€ / 138€*|
|10x CARD PRE-POSTNATAL (valid 4 months)||148€ / 138€*|
|5x CARD (valid 2 months)||83€ / 78€*|
|MEMBERSHIP (unlimited, 6 month fixed-term)||119€/mth|
|PRIVATE CLASS 90 minutes||95€|
|SPECIAL OCCASION 2-5 persons||175€|
|SPECIAL OCCASION 6-10 persons||250€|
MEMBERSHIP 119€ per month autopay with a 6 month commitment for unlimited studio and virtual classes
All cards and passes can be used for studio and online classes. Buy all passes online besides discounted prices marked with a star *.
* Lower price if you are a student, on maternity leave, unemployed or a senior. Buy your pass at the studio or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on how to receive a discount.
Rent a yoga mat for 2€ per class or store your mat at the studio for 5€ per month.
ONLINE SCHEDULE OPENS HERE BELOW:
Upon first arrival, please call +358 503755078 or check the Welcome to Purna Yoga Helsinki email for more information.
HOW TO PAY
Purna Yoga Helsinki accepts:
All cards, bank transfers or cash or VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
PURNA YOGA HELSINKI
IBAN FI15 1544 3000 0484 34
You can also pay with:
Smartum liikuntaseteli / kulttuuriseteli / saldo, epassi. Ticket Mind&Body, Virikeseteli and Wellness wallet.
*not for discounted prices
HOW TO JOIN
All our classes are in English!
Please sign up for a class appropriate to your level. Once registered and signed up come to the studio at least 10 minutes before the start of a class. We ask you kindly not to ring the doorbell if there is still a class going on, you are welcome to enter earliest 20 minutes before class start
If you are completely new to yoga it can be a good idea to start with a Level 1 class, called Purna basics.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is possible at any time.
- The 5x and 10x cards can be transferred to another person.
- The Month passes are not transferable.
- Unless there are class cancellations due to teacher training and workshops, cards can’t be prolonged.
- No show, or late cancellations (less than 3 hours prior to class) will automatically be charged from the cards.
- If your card has expired you are welcome to continue using it with an extra charge of €5 per class. The card will then get another 1-2 months validity. This benefit will continue up to 6 months after the correspondent expiry date. The card can only be reactivated once.
- If due to sickness or an accident you were not able to come to the studio, please let us know with a medical attendance report and we will be happy to extend your existing card for that period of time.
- Price changes as well as changes in the timetable may be carried out at any time without further notice.
- The studio may ask replacement teachers to substitute classes.
- There is no entitlement for a refund.
- We disclaim any liabilities as a result of accidents, injury or a disease, the loss or theft of valuables, money, clothes etc. Insurance is in the concern of the students.
- The conditions can be changed at any time without further notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR WORKSHOPS
- We will refund the full price if the cancellation is made up to 30 days prior to the course
- We will refund 50% of the price if the cancellation is made up to 29-15 days prior to the course
- Cancellations after 14 days or less will only be returned with a medical certificate. However a customer may acquire another participant