TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is possible at any time.
- The 5x and 10x cards can be transferred to another person.
- The Month passes are not transferable.
- Unless there are class cancellations due to teacher training and workshops, cards can’t be prolonged.
- No show, or late cancellations (less than 3 hours prior to class) will automatically be charged from the cards.
- If your card has expired, you are welcome to continue using your existing card with an extra charge of €5 per class. This benefit will continue up to 6 months after the correspondent expiry date.
- If due to sickness or an accident you were not able to come to the studio, please let us know with a medical attendance report and we will be happy to extend your existing card for that period of time.
- Price changes as well as changes in the timetable may be carried out at any time without further notice.
- The studio may ask replacement teachers to substitute classes.
- There is no entitlement for a refund.
- We disclaim any liabilities as a result of accidents, injury or a disease, the loss or theft of valuables, money, clothes etc. Insurance is in the concern of the students.
- The conditions can be changed at any time without further notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR WORKSHOPS
- We will refund the full price if the cancellation is made up to 30 days prior to the course
- We will refund 50% of the price if the cancellation is made up to 29-15 days prior to the course
- Cancellations after 14 days or less will only be returned with a medical certificate. However a customer may acquire another participant