If you are looking for a more balanced and happy life, chances are good that you will find it at Purna Yoga Helsinki.
Classes at Purna Yoga Helsinki are limited to no more than 14 students in one class, which creates an intimate atmosphere, where your mind and nervous system can relax, while you work your body in a safe and healthy way.
Through every teachers’ caring expertise you are guided individually; hands on adjustments help to overcome limitations, while finding a deeper sense of who you are through our unique meditation, which is part of every class.
Join us on a journey towards true health and well-being – by recognizing not only your physical, but also your mental, emotional and spiritual needs – your complete self.
– The Purna Yoga Helsinki Team
CHANGES RESERVED, PLEASE CHECK OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM FOR AVAILABILITY OF CLASSESPLEASE ALWAYS SIGN UP 3 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE CLASS! OUR DOOR CODE IS 6742.
with Laura Arpiainen
Sunday 30 September 2018
18:00 – 20:00
Yoga Nidra is a deep, guided yogic relaxation technique with subtle spiritual exploration. Participants learn to direct their awareness in a state of conscious sleep, and work on bringing positive shifts and subtle and profound improvements into their lives. This deeply transformative practice is open to yoga practitioners who are able to cultivate stillness in their bodies.
Yoga Nidra suggestions:
• please eat lightly before yoga nidra
• please dress warmly (long sleeves, warm socks)
• please allow yourself a quiet night after yoga nidra
• please bring an extra mat + blanket from home if you like
• get ready for the relaxation of your life!
• It was subtly profound, my experience. Reminiscent of deep energy healings I have participated in.
• Expanded consciousness filled the space of the room and beyond.
• I felt I learned better relaxation techniques that I can easily incorporate into managing my stress and anxiety levels.
• I felt light with a relaxed awareness as I departed.
• Fantastic!. Totally at peace with the whole world and so completely in it… The night air felt so fresh and alive. I just wanted to stay outside and inhale the whole world afterwards.
Sign up online: